How to Reach Bidar, Karnataka, India
How to reach Bidar
- It is well connected by Rail and Road and the nearest Airport is Hyderabad. One can drive from Hyderabad to Bidar (140 Kms) taking on to Hyderabad Mumbai Highway, abutting 25 Kms inside (to Reach Bidar), after reaching Zaheerabad.
- By Train from Amritsar to Nanded Train No. 2716, (Except Tuesday & Friday) Sachkhand Express. (distance from Nanded to Bidar by road is 180Kms.)
- By Train from New Delhi to Hyderabad, train No. 2724, Andhra Pradesh Express.
- By Train from Hazrath Nizamuddin to Hyderabad Train No. 7022, Dakshin Express.
- By train from Hazrath Nizamuddin to Secunderabad, Train No. 2708 (Runs on wed, Fri & Sun) Andhra Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express).
- By Train from Bangalore to Bidar, train No. 6594, Humpi Express.
- By Train from Hyderabad to Bidar, Train No. 7664, Manmad Express.(Kindly check the Latest Train timings and Train No's from the concerned Railway Authorities).
|1||Bangalore.-0 km||2||Tumkur.-72 km|
|3||Sira.-117 km|| 4||Hiriyur.-150 km|
|5||Challakere.-215 km||6||Bellary.-305 km|
|7||Siruguppa.-355 km||8||Sindhanur.-395 km|
|9||Lingasugur.-440 km||10||Surapura.-485 km|
|11||Shahapura.-530 km||12||Gulbarga.-610 km|
|13||Humnabad.-675 km||14||Bidar.-720 km|
Places To Stay
There are very good hotels and government guest houses in Bidar. Please Click here to see the details.